AUSTRIA & HUNGARY
The impossibly stunning beauty of southern Germany and Austria will leave you at a loss for words. Be transported into the past as you explore Eastern Europe’s historic landscapes peppered with impenetrable castles, whimsical palaces, and cathedrals. Inspiration is sure to strike when you visit the birthplace of Mozart and Beethoven and hear their musical spirits come to life within the walls of spectacular opera houses and gilded theaters.
Enjoy the exceptional acoustics of these historic performance venues that were home to some of history’s greats.
- The Gmunden Civic Center
- Vienna Opera House – one of the busiest performing halls in Europe
- The “Musikverein” is home of the Vienna Philharmonic
- Votivkirche – a neo-Gothic church on Vienna’s Ringstrasse
- Mozarteum Concert Hall of Salzburg
- Local schools and universities.
The stunning beauty of southern Germany and Austria are impossible to describe in words.
While traveling throughout the area, perform at sites such as:
- Salzburg, the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the setting for Rogers and Hammerstein’s “Sound of Music.”
- Salzburg Cathedral – Built in the 17th century, Salzburg Cathedral was dedicated to Saint Rupert and Saint Vergilius. This beautiful Baroque cathedral is the Archdiocese of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- St. Peter’s Church
- Neuschwanstein Castle – the model for the castle in Walt Disney’s “Fantasyland” is one of three castles built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
- The “Wedding Church” of Mondsee is situated on a stunning lake resort.
- St. Peter’s Church (the church of the Imperial family)
Get A Quote
Receive a customized trip plan.