May 4 & 5, 2018 – Richardson Performance Hall
Del Mar College
Party like a pirate at America’s oldest Buccaneer Festival in Corpus Christi, the gateway to the acclaimed Padre Island National Seashore Founded in 1938, the concluding days of Buc Days 2018 are May 4 and 5.
The Buccaneer Classic Festival in Corpus Christi, TX offers more than a music festival. Known as the “Sparkling City by the Sea,” Corpus Christi provides a variety of possibilities that groups can enjoy. Performance venues at a Corpus Christi music festival include the premium site at Richardson Performance Hall Del, Mar College.
- Get close to exotic sea creatures and enjoy the dolphin show at the Texas State Aquarium
- Enjoy miles of windswept beaches
- Experience Corpus Christi’s beautiful bay front promenade
- See live baseball at Whataburger Field, home of the Corpus Christi Hooks
- Enjoy Schlitterbahn Corpus Christi Water Park
- Visit the USS Lexington, a World War II Aircraft Carrier
In addition to festival performance, groups opting for an overnight package stay in a 3+ star hotel with a full American breakfast and admission to the Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington. One free package at double occupancy rate for every 25 paid participants.
American Classic representatives provide exclusive express check-in service and 24 hour on-call hotel service. Trips will be customized according to budget and interests. Condo upgrade available upon request.