Party like a pirate at America’s oldest Buccaneer Festival in Corpus Christi, the gateway to the acclaimed Padre Island National Seashore.
~SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME~
Register by June 15th and get 50% off your Registration Fee PLUS
*Festival Performance only: $22.95 per participant!
$32.95 per participant for Premium Sites
*after July 31st
standard venue $23.95/performing student
premium venue $33.95/performing student
The Buccaneer Classic Festival in Corpus Christi, TX offers more than a music festival. Known as the “Sparkling City by the Sea,” Corpus Christi provides a variety of possibilities that groups can enjoy. Performance venues at a Corpus Christi music festival include the premium site at Richardson Performance Hall Del, Mar College.
- Get close to exotic sea creatures and enjoy the dolphin show at the Texas State Aquarium
- Enjoy miles of windswept beaches
- Experience Corpus Christi’s beautiful bay front promenade
- See live baseball at Whataburger Field, home of the Corpus Christi Hooks
- Enjoy Schlitterbahn Corpus Christi Water Park
- Visit the USS Lexington, a World War II Aircraft Carrier
In addition to festival performance, groups opting for an overnight package stay in a 3+ star hotel with a full American breakfast and admission to the Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington. For every 25 paid participants, receive one complimentary package (Director – Single Occupancy, additional comps – Double Occupancy).
American Classic representatives provide exclusive express check-in service and 24 hour on-call hotel service. Trips will be customized according to budget and interests. Condo upgrade available upon request.